Bike Repairs and Servicing
With over 75 years experience in the cycle industry we are well able to repair anything from a puncture in a pram to a full rebuild of a high end road or mountain bike and everything in between.
We have trained mechanics who are avid cyclists with a wealth of experience so they are happy to help with any questions you might have.
A same day service is available if booked in advance, just give us a call 028 9267 9575 or email us. We have thousands of parts and accessories in stock to get you back on the road or trail as soon as possible.
Dropping of your bike for repair.
We have a loading bay at the front of our building for dropping of your bike.
The traffic wardens will give you a few minutes to collect or drop of your bike!
Suitable for casual/light use cyclists who wish to make sure their cycle is safe for the road.
- - Check Frame and Components for damage
- - Check Pad wear and Adjust Brakes.
- - Check Alignment and Adjust Gears Lubricate.
- - Check Wheels tyres for damage. Inflate Tyres
- - Check torque of major components
- - Check Chain -Transmission for wear & Lubricate
- - Check Bottom Bracket Play Adjust if necessary
- - Check Crank Bolts & Pedals for wear
- - Check Headset for Play & Adjust
Basic Service Prices
|Ex VAT||VAT||Inc VAT|
|Childs Bike (No Gears)||£16.66||£3.33||£19.99|
|Basic Bike Ex. Road ( up to 18 speed )||£22.50||£4.49||£26.99|
|Hi-Spec Bike inc. Road (18 Speed & above)||£27.50||£5.49||£32.99|
Suitable for the more serious/heavy use cyclists to ensure reliable performance and safety.
- - Includes all work in Basic service PLUS :-
- - Remove wheels check for Damage – Wear on Hubs
- - Spokes Rims and tyres
- - Remove Fr & Rr Axles Degrease Check Bearings Lubricate (were applicable)
- - Remove Cassette (If fitted) Check Freehub for wear
- - Check Bottom Bracket Play remove Clean Lubricate Adjust
- - In case of Sealed Unit if play replace
- - Remove Headset Clean Lubricate (if appropriate) Adjust
- - Road testing
Major Service Prices
|Ex. VAT||VAT||INC. VAT|
Hybrid - Mountain - Road Bikes
High End Spec
E-bike Repairs Northern Ireland
John M Hanna Cycles Lisburn are a Bosch certificated partner meaning we can service and carry out warranty work on any brand of bike with a Bosch e-Bike system. (Proof of Purchase required & Labour charges apply)
Northern Ireland Service centre for Yamaha and Haibikes (Flyon) ebikes in Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland Service centre for Shimano Steps e bikes system.
NO extra work will be carried out without your approval.
Parts required + fitting charged at extra cost.
Above charges apply to Basic Cycles
All Charges are minimum and may vary according to individual models.