Berg Go2 SparX Red Go Kart
The well-known and award-winning BERG G02 is now available in 2 exciting and eye-catching colours. The GO2 SparX Yellow and the GO2 SparX Red. These bright colours are a great addition to the more subtle colours of Pink, Blue and Mint. The revolutionary GO2 is a unique combination of a push-car and a go-kart, in one. In the first phase, the GO2 is a well-designed push-car. Wide at the front for extra stability and narrow at the back so that the child can learn to scoot easily. In the first phase, the child learns how to sit, steer and scoot. In the second phase, the GO2 becomes a go-kart. Fold out the pedals and the child will learn to pedal. To ensure that the transition from scooting to pedalling is as easy as possible, the child's legs easily fit alongside the pedals, even when they are folded out. The long, textured saddle does not have to be adjusted; the GO2 simply grows with the child. Details such as the soft handles and whisper tyres add the finishing touches to the GO2.
• Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO². In short, 2 in 1!
• 10-20 months; Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
• 20-30 months; Ready for the next step? Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal.
• Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
• The award-winning ergonomic design makes the GO2 an eye-catcher in the house.
• Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle.
• Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat.
• Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards, thanks to the ball bearings in the crank axle and rear axle.
• Suitable for push bar; Help your child get started!
• Suitable for a safety flag; the GO2 will be more noticeable.
• Suitable for shoulder strap; Makes the GO2 easy to take with you.
• Available in 5 cool colour combinations.
• Suitable for children aged 10-30 months.
Go Kart BERG X-ite BFR
BERG developed the BERG X-ite for lovers of trendy go-karts. The graphics are inspired by motorcross bikes and give the go-kart a robust and trendy touch. Details such as the stunning sticker add the finishing touch to this go-kart. The BERG X-ite has a swing-axle so the go-kart moves easily over uneven ground. The X-ite's air tyres also offer a supple and light ride! The seat is easy to adjust so everyone (from the age of 5) can use the go-kart.
• Very robust frame, making it even suitable for professional use.
• Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
• The four wheels and swing axle keep you firmly and safely on the ground.
• Grows with you thanks to the adjustable saddle.
• Available in combination with 4 different frames.
Suitable for 5-99yrs
BFR-HUB Brake/Forward/Reverse (BFR)
Swing front axle
Back Mud Guards
Dimensions approx : Length 156cm Width 81cm Height 86cm
mudguards - set: Full mudguards
chainguard: Chain guard for Bosch Gen 3
rear carrier: Alloy Rack
extras: Kick Stand, charger
stem: Alloy Ahead
handlebars: Comfort XLC Handlebar Black
grips: Comfort Grip
saddle: Selle Royal Milo + BZP5090
seatpost: Alloy Seatpost 30.9
seat clamp: 34.9 mm Quick Release Alloy Clamp
motor: Bosch Active Line
battery: Bosch Power Pack Frame Mount 300Wh, 36V
display: Bosch Purion
sensor: Bosch Speed Sensor 1270020800
range: up to 148km from Eco mode http://www.bosch-ebike.de/en/service/reichweiten_assistent/Reichweiten-Assistent.html
frame: Alloy Lowstep frame AL6061
rear derailleur dropout: Alloy Replaceable Hanger
suspension fork: Suntour Nex suspension fork 56mm travel
headset: Low Stack semi integrated
shift levers: Shimano 7 speed
left shift lever: Bosch Purion Display & Controller
brake levers: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
rear derailleur: Altus 7 speed AMRDM360SGSL
front brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
rear brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
chainwheel: 38T for Bosch Gen 3
crankset: Raleigh Alloy BOSCH crank set 55017489
bottom bracket: Bosch Integrated in motor
freewheel/cassette: Sunrace 7 speed 11-34 cassette
chain: KMC 7 speed
pedals: Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip 2501840300
front wheel: Alloy Double wall, 36 spoke, 700c on Alloy disc hub
rear wheel: Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on alloy disc hub
front hub: Alloy 36 hole black disc QR
rear hub: Alloy cassette Hub 36 hole disc QR
rims: Black 36 hole disc brake compatible
front tyre: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
rear tyre: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
inner tubes: 700Cx 38 car type valve
Frame Size 12″
Frame Material Hi-ten Steel
Forks Hi-ten Steel
Brakes Alloy V-Brakes
Wheels 24″ Black Alloy Rims
Gear Shifters Shimano 18 Speed Revo-shift
Rear Derailleur Shimano TZ-50
Front Derailleur Shimano TZ-31
Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge
The BERG Buzzy Aero is the first racing car for your child! This go-kart with its tough bonnet, robust frame and fast racing tyres guarantees a real racing experience. The Aero’s 4 EVA tires keep this racer super stable through the sharpest corners. On the Aero, children can ride forwards or backwards and brake easily!
The Buzzy’s pedals are operated separately from the steering wheel, so children are always in control of both the steering wheel and the pedals. This makes riding easier and more stable for children. The Buzzy Aero’s saddle can be adjusted to 3 different positions, making the Buzzy suitable for children aged 2-5 years.
• The tricycle with 4-wheel stability
• 4-wheel stability beats any tricycle
• Stable and safe with four wheels. Including a swing axle
• The pedals stay easily accessible while steering
• The handlebar won’t shoot out of your hands while pedalling
• Equipped with 9” EVA whisper tyres that never leak
• Suitable for children from 2 to 5 years old
• Sleek and attractive design with an active seat
• The direct drive system makes pedalling intuitive, easy and fast
• Can ride both forwards and backwards
• The pedals stay easily accessible while steering
• Robust frame
• Stable and safe thanks to 4 wheels
• Adjustable saddle
• Handy and fun accessories available