CycleOps MAG INDOOR TRAINER
Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen.
Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away.
Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? The Mag can do that too. All you need is a speed sensor. Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started. (this is not a smart trainer please see CycleOps M2 Wheel on Smart Turbo Trainer)
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable yellow frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended. (CY9170 or CY9711)
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Optional Mag Training Kit available, includes: trainer mat, riser block and sweat towel.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels.